Red Earth Design Mela, Christmas 2012, Mumbai – Call for Proposals
Call for Proposals
Red Earth Design Mela – Christmas 2012
Conceived, curated and presented by Red Earth
Discover and Celebrate Design! A special curated design fair featuring multiple design mediums by some of the country’s best creative talents: from fashion to food, textiles to products, home-decor, accessories, crafts, music & more…
Read more here: http://www.redearthindia.com/images/events/tsf2/redm-about.pdf
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya
(Formerly Prince of Wales Museum)
Kala Ghoda, Mumbai
DATE / TIME
Mon 17-Tues 18 Dec 2012
INR 30,000 for both days
Inclusions and size: 2 tables and chairs per stall.
- The stalls in the mela are by invitation only or via a process of selection.
- Emerging and established design entrepreneurs / initiatives may apply.
- Please send us a proposal with a description of your design project and images of your work that you want to showcase at the Mela.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Designers: Fashion / Products / Home / Textiles / Accessories / Space
- Artists, craftspeople
- Creative enterprises in any medium: food, music, and more…
Contact Himanshu Verma / firstname.lastname@example.org / 011-41764054 for enquiries / bookings.
SOME OTHER INFO:
- We have a strict process of quality control and promote the mela amongst our niche network of design enthusiasts, hence making it one of the most respectable and interesting places in the city to show your work.
- The participant’s names and URLs will be publicised prominently on all promotional materials, and our online networks, promising you good visibility amongst the relevant audience.
- Sustainability is of utmost importance in any creative practice, and we are hoping for you to do good business. But the REDM goes beyond that – we want to create friendships and a vibrant design community.
- Check out previous editions of the mela at: