Red Earth Design Mela Monsoon 2012 – Call for Proposalson June 10, 2012 at 5:03 pm
Red Earth Design Mela – Monsoon 2012
Call for Proposals
Conceived, curated and presented by Red Earth
As part of The Monsoon Festival 7
Discover and Celebrate Design! A special curated design fair featuring multiple design mediums by some of the country’s best creative talents: from fashion to food, products, home-decor, accessories, crafts, music & more…
The sexiest (post) Teej Mela in town!
Alliance Francaise de Delhi (Galerie Romain Roland)
72, Lodhi Estate, New Delhi 110003
DATE / TIME
Sat 28-Sun 29 July, 2012, 11 am to 8 pm
INR 30,000 for both days
Inclusions and size: 2 tables and chairs per stall.
- The stalls in the mela are by invitation only or via a process of selection.
- Emerging and established design entrepreneurs / initiatives may apply.
- Please send us a proposal with a description of your design project and images of your work that you hope to showcase at the Mela.
WHO CAN APPLY
- Designers: Fashion / Products / Home
- Artists, craftspeople
- Creative enterprises in any medium: food, music, and more…
Contact Himanshu Verma / email@example.com / 41764054 for enquiries / bookings.
Send in proposals latest by July 10,2012
SOME OTHER INFO:
- We have a strict process of quality control and promote the mela amongst our niche network of design enthusiasts, hence making it one of the most respectable and interesting places in the city to show your work.
- Average footfalls expected per day (based on previous footfalls): 300-400 on weekends.
- The participant’s names and URLs will be publicised prominently on all promotional materials, and our online networks, promising you good visibility amongst the relevant audience.
- Sustainability is of utmost importance in any creative practice, and we are hoping for you to do good business. But the REDM goes beyond that – we want to create friendships and a vibrant design community.
- Check out previous editions of the mela at: